Ever wondered why after a year of trying, you and your partner still could not conceive? Perhaps because you are both unaware of the fact that vitamins increase fertility and this is the one thing that you and your partner lack.
Before you start pointing fingers on who’s to blame, it’s time you realize that it must be something that you and your partner have overlooked that is causing you from getting pregnant and it’s not just forgetting to keep track of your monthly ovulation cycle or not having sex on the time when your fertility is at its peak. It could be something that both you and your partner’s bodies are calling and that is the lack of needed nutrition in your body.
Vitamins and minerals are essential to keep the organs in your body to function properly and if you lack any of the most essential vitamins and minerals, there are serious effects that you could be facing and one of which is infertility.
If you and your partner are trying to have a baby, your main goal should be to try as best as you can to produce the healthiest eggs and sperms and this can be achieved by taking vitamins to increase fertility. There are many times when a couple’s diet fails to meet the nutrients required by the body in order to become fertile ground for conception. Your body is very much aware of this and until you are able to provide its nutritional needs, you will never be able to conceive.
Here are the most essential vitamins to increase fertility that you should start taking right after reading it:
- Vitamin A – This vitamin to increase fertility is essential in both male and female as it works right into your reproductive organs. It is necessary for the production of sperm and testosterone in males and it promotes healthy fallopian tubes in females.
- Zinc – This vitamin to increase fertility is needed to keep a healthy male and female reproductive system. It promotes healthy sperm production for males. For females, zinc is needed to correct chromosomal abnormalities.
- Selenium – This vitamin to increase fertility is important in supplying healthy levels of selenium in male. Selenium is known to promote good sperm production and motility. It also acts as an antioxidant that removes body toxins.
- Primrose Oil and MaxEPA – These vitamins to increase fertility contain Omega-3 essential fatty acids that are important to repair and rebuild damaged cell membranes. These are also required to correct hormonal imbalance and chromosomal defects that can lead to a miscarriage if not corrected as early as possible. These vitamins to increase fertility also aid in the proper flow of blood in the uterus.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a popular antioxidant that works to eliminate toxic wastes from the body. In connection to fertility, this vitamin to increase fertility helps improve the overall health of sperm.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, PABA, Folic Acid, Inositol, Choline – These group of vitamins to increase fertility is required to balance estrogen and progesterone levels as well as increase the production of sex hormones.
- Magnesium – This vitamin to increase fertility is essential for both male and female also in the production of estrogen and progesterone. For females, it aids in the contraction of muscles of the fallopian tubes. Magnesium also helps the movement of the eggs and sperm in the uterus.
- Iron– This vitamin to increase fertility is needed for the production of hemoglobin and the proper formation of fetal blood needed in the development of the uterus. Needles to say, without iron infertility can occur.
- Vitamin C – This vitamin to increase fertility is also another powerful antioxidant that works to eliminate toxins from your system. This vitamin also stimulates your ovaries to produce eggs during ovulation. For males, it helps to avoid the clumping of sperm that reduces its mobility.
When you have been trying to conceive for a long time now, do not be disappointed if it has not happened yet. Start by choosing a healthier and more nutritious diet plan. Encourage your partner to do this as well. After all, starting a family should be a shared effort between a man and a woman.