While many couples have no problem bearing offspring after year after year, for some, it is a frustrating battle—one that may potentially put an end to a relationship.
If you want to increase your chances of conceiving, read on.
Infertility is an enemy to many young couples who are eager to start a family but could not. In women, infertility is a condition wherein you are not capable of conceiving or your reproductive system is unable to carry on with a pregnancy to its full term. It is a very frustrating experience but does not necessarily have to be dealt with forever.
There are several underlying factors that could be causing you or your partner’s infertility. The causes differ between men and women. However, it mostly boils down to physical and environmental factors. Some of the top causes of infertility in men and women are:
- Failure to ovulate that includes a condition called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Damage in the fallopian tube.
- Male problems
- Other infertility cases are unexplained
There are natural ways to help you increase your chances of conceiving that you can try before you get a little older and start to freak out. Learn these ways determine what you could be doing wrong and help correct it with these five ways to increase your chances of conceiving.
1. One way to increase your chances of conceiving is to know your cycle. Every female ovulates every month. If you want to determine the exact days of the month when you are most fertile, you have to know your menstrual cycle. The normal number of days of ovulation is twenty-eight to thirty-two days and it varies between women. Some experience shorter while others have longer cycles. Learn to monitor the day when your menstruation starts until it ends. Learn also how to recognize the signs when you are fertile such as the quantity and quality of your cervical mucus. You will know when you are most fertile when you have a lot of mucus discharge that has an egg white texture.
2. Somehow related to the first method, the second method to help increase your chances of conceiving is to know the right days to have sex. By keeping a chart to record the days of your cycle you will be able to pinpoint your highest fertility peak. If you are able to do this, have frequent sex during this time to increase your chances of conceiving.
3. Keeping a healthy diet also ensures to increase your chances of conceiving. Make sure that you are ingesting the right vitamins and mineral into your body that are needed for pregnancy such as folic acid, zinc, selenium, essential fatty acids, vitamin E and C, L-Arginine and L-Carnitine. If you wish to follow these recommendations, it will provide you with the best chances to conceive a healthy and bouncing baby.
4. Nothing is more natural than herbal treatment. Herbs have been used as therapeutic treatment for many years. And it can also be used to increase your chances of conceiving. It helps restore hormonal imbalances and encourage ovulation to occur. A good herb to try is the Chaste tree berry. This herb will help to increase your chances of conceiving by restoring imbalanced hormones. It also helps women with high prolactin levels by promoting proper functioning of the pituitary gland that controls your body’s hormones.
5. Creating a passionate and tender sexual relation with your partner also helps increase your chances of conceiving. Remember that you are not alone in your battle with infertility and the responsibility should be shared equally between you and your partner. When you have a good sexual relationship with your partner, you will be more eager to have sex for the pleasure of doing it rather than feeling obligated and panicking because you fear that your biological clock running. By achieving this, you will have greater sex with your partner and that will allow your reproductive organs to acknowledge his sperm and help create a conception.
If you suspect that you could be infertile, never hesitate to ask your doctor for advice. The sooner this problem is dealt with, the sooner will it also be for you to get pregnant. Click here to find out how I got my first kid by using these methods.